Once in a while we are really into cheese and since we had some leftover cheese from previous cooking sessions we thought about what to do with them. So we came up with some cheesy goodness that will be heartwarming and won’t require a lot of effort. Just read on to find out more about this delicious Pasta dish with some pesto and three types of cheese… This is so easy to make but still super tasty! Surprise your loved one with this dish and enjoy a nice evening eating this on your couch with a glas of wine and some nice italian music
Here are all the ingredients your are going to need to feed 2-3 people easily:
- 250g pasta
- 1 zucchini chopped in cubes
- 250g cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 tbs of pesto
- 2 tbs pasta water
- salt and pepper
- 100g mozzarella
- 50g paramasan
- 100g cheddar
- Bring water to a boil for your pasta. Once the water is boiling add salt to taste.
- Add the pasta in the water and boil until al dente.
- Heat a pan on medium-high heat and cover the pan with olive oil.
- Add Zucchini and Garlic to the pan and start stir frying until the Zucchini starts to soften.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and prepare a casserole to bake the pasta!
- Add the pesto to the Zucchini and Garlic and continue to fry it for another 2-3 minutes.
- Once your pasta is done you should add the pasta and the tomatoes to the pan and add a bit of the pasta water as well.
- Mix everything well and transfer it to the casserole.
- Mix the three cheeses in a bowl and sprinkle the mixture on your pasta. Make sure to cover everything nicely.
- Add the casserole into your oven and bake for about 10 minutes. The cheese should be golden brown in color and you will see some small bubbles on the cheese.
Now it is time to serve it. Garnish it with some fresh Basil leaves if you have some at hand and sit back to enjoy your meal!