We felt like it is time for some pasta and so we decided to make a nice and easy pasta dish that you can share with your friends and family. If you like creamy pasta with walnuts, fresh spinach and some pesto you should look no further and find out how we made this amazing dish!
Here are the ingredients that you are going to need to serve 3-4 people:
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- handful walnuts, chopped
- 1 tsp basil pesto
- 175ml cream
- 2 big handful of raw spinach
- 350g linguini
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Parmesan (optional)
Simply follow our steps below and in a few minutes you can sit at your dinner table with a glass of wine.
- Bring water to a boil for your pasta.
- Once the water is boiling add some salt and your pasta inside
- Heat a pan or wok on high heat. Add some olive oil once the pan is hot.
- Add the garlic and spinach and start to stir fry them. This will take 2-3 minutes on high temperature
- Add the walnuts and the pesto and fry for another 2-3 minutes. Your pasta should be done soon.
- Add the cream to the pan or wok and give it a good stir. Reduce the temperature and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the drained pasta and a bit of the pasta water to the wok or pan.
- Mix everything well and your are ready to serve.
We hope you can enjoy your evening with a glass of wine and your pasta! Let us know how it turned out and if you have any recommendations for changes.